You get more than a sales training company
Imagine a game where you get to trade $10 for $100. How often would you play? Even if you didnt have ten bucks, you would go find
So why isnt the same thing true in sales?
When your sales team has done their homework and proven their value, why dont they always win?
Why do prospects ever choose to do nothing when they agreed
that $1M invested with you would save them $10M?
You lose millions, while your prospects, who should have bought, lose much, much more. Why?
We sought answers. Along the way we found answers to other
- Why is technology boring and confusing?
- How can someone selling Oracle look and sound the same as a person selling EMC?
- Why dont your friends and family really understand what you do for a living?
- Why is selling technology harder today?
- Would anyone notice if you put your logo on your competitors PowerPoint?
- Why arent salespeople calling on CxO and VP level business executives?
Understanding why these things happen to you is the first step to
discovering something much more valuable—how to change your outcomes.
You've heard the definition of insanity—doing the same thing over and over and
expecting a different result.
Today our clients are taking a different approach and obtaining
very different results, and they tell us theyre getting $50 for every $1
invested with us.
information about our methods, pay per performance consulting
and workshops, contact Thinking Edge at 281.789.7494 for more information about our
or e-mail us at: email@example.com.